PACKAGING: Part A-40 g (packaged in a jar) and Part B-20 g (packaged in a bottle)
G6-Epoxy™ G6E-P-60 is a two component electrically conductive epoxy for high performance bonding, sealing and coating. We use a proprietary mix of high-performance carbon filler to achieve superb electrical properties for a non-metallic electrically conductive epoxy. It can cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. The optimum cure schedule is overnight at 25°C followed by 4 hours at 80°C. G6E-P-60 has a thick paste consistency after mixing and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics, and glass.
- Non-magnetic; carbon filled
- Excellent electrical conductivity: 5 Ohm x cm
- Ultralight: density is less than 1.1 g/cm3
- Low-cost silver alternative
- Excellent gap-filling adhesive Product Information