This self-assembly kit is designed for science enthusiasts and students to provide them hands-on experience in the latest technology. The kit has been developed to understand the next generation advancement in the miniaturization of the technology.
OLED( Organic Light-Emitting Diode) devices are known to provide brighter lights and can be made thinner as compared to LCD devices. OLED displays can be created not only from glass substrates (as is common right now) but also on bendable plastic materials that allow for a host of other applications. The OLED kit is designed for users to experiment with a bendable substrate on which they can build an OLED device. The kit includes "Gallium-Indium(Ga:In) eutectic alloy as cathode" and "Electroluminescent Ink".
Gallium-Indium (Ga:In) Specifications:
- Sample Size: 5g
- Purity: 99.99%
- Melting Point: 15.7⋅C
Electroluminescent Ink Specifications:
- Sample Size: 20ml
- Color: orange-red transparent liquid
- Contents: ruthenium complex + proprietary polymer (negligible amount)
- Wearable Devices: smart watches, fitness bands, head mounted and other displays.
- Small-Screen Displays: cell phones, PDAs and digital cameras.
- OLED Lighting Panels: high-end lamps.
- Communicational Illumination: advertising panels, signs and banners.
- Architectural Design: transparent flexible lightning panels and windows, on-demand wallpaper.
- Business Stationery Products: billboards, business cards and nametags.
- Military: display sleeves and maps, near-eye micro displays, visor and windshield displays for pilots and drivers, smart camouflage.
- Small Decorative Items: futuristic fashion and jewelry.