GO powders have improved dispersibility in various solvents. An aqueous solution may be prepared by mixing GO powder in water then sonicating the dispersion for an additional hour. Graphene oxide layers are about 1.1 ± 0.2 nm thick.
- Graphene-polymer composite materials
- Ultrastrong graphene oxide paper
- Transparent conductive coatings
- Solar cells
- Support for metallic catalysts
- Low permeability materials
- Electro-static Dissipation (ESD) films
- Chemical and bio sensors
- Multifunctional Materials Bas https://graphene-supermarket.com/Single-Layer-Graphene-Oxide-1-Gram.html
- Dry powder
- Composition: Carbon (79%), Oxygen (20%)
- Flake size: 0.5-5 microns.
- Thickness: 1 atomic layer - at least 80%.