CVD Graphene on metal
We offer graphene films that are predominantly single-layer graphene. These graphene films are grown on copper foil and continuous across copper surface steps and grain boundaries. Graphene is grown on both sides of the copper foil
1. 4" Monolayer Graphene on Circular Cu foil
2. Single Layer Graphene on Copper foil: 2"x2"
3. Single Layer Graphene on Copper foil: 4"x2"
4. Single Layer Graphene on Copper foil: 4"x4"
5. Single/Double Layer Graphene on Copper Foil: 2"x4"
6. Carbon-13 Single Layer CVD Graphene on Cu Foil
7. Large Grain Monolayer Graphene on Copper foil
CVD graphene on Nickel substrate
6. 10 samples of 10mm x 10mm graphene on nickel/SiO2/Si substrate
7. 20 samples of 10mm x 10mm graphene on nickel/SiO2/Si substrate
8. Multilayer Graphene on Nickel foil: 2"x2"
We offer multilayer graphene films that are about 300 monolayers (105 nm) thick on average.These graphene films are grown on nickel foil and continuous across nickel surface steps and grain boundaries.
The graphene grown on nickel film is multilayer and is not uniform. It looks like a patchwork whereas the “patches” have different thicknesses. The graphene layers within the same patch are aligned relative to each other (there is a graphitic AB-staking order). The size of the patches is about 3-10 microns
9. One Wafer 100mm (4 in) with CVD Graphene Film on nickel/SiO2/Si substrate
Graphene on nickel is a few monolayers thick, usually between 1-7 layers with an average of 4 monolayer thickness. It looks like a patchwork, whereas each “patch” has a different thickness. The graphene layers within the same patch are aligned relative to each other (there is a graphitic AB-stacking order). The size of each patch is about 3-10 microns.
All CVD graphene on copper and Nickel surface will come with SEM image and Raman Spectra
For any technical query plase contact us
- Appearance (color): Transparent
- Transparency: > 97%
- Coverage: > 95%
- Grain size: Up to 10 μm