Monolayer graphene film on glass
- Monolayer graphene film is grown by CVD processing onto copper foil, then transferred onto glass
- Sample Size: 2"x 2"
Properties of Graphene Film on Glass:
- The thickness and quality of graphene films is controlled by Raman Spectroscopy
- The graphene coverage of this product is about 95%
- The graphene film is continuous, with occasional holes and cracks
- The graphene film is polycrystalline, i.e. it consists of grains with different crystallographic orientation
- The transmission of our graphene film is above 97%
- Sheet Resistance: 660-1,500 Ω/square
Applications: ·Solar Cells ·Transparent conductive coatings (TCO) ·ITO replacement (touch-screen applications) ·Graphene-enhanced optics ·Graphene Research
Available pack size: 1" x 1",
1" x 1": 5 Pack,
2" x 2"
- Graphene film transmission 97%
- Sheet Resistance 660-1500 ohm/square