Monolayer Graphene on PEN - Processed in Clean Room Class 1000.
Monolayer graphene on PEN (fully covered) is produced by CVD and transferred to a circular substrate of PEN by a wet transfer process. Its quality, shape, size and applications make it a benchmark product in the graphene market.
- 4 inch wafer
- 10 mm X 10 mm pack of 4 units
- 1 inch X 1 inch
- Growth method: CVD synthesis
- Appearance (color): Transparent
- Transparency: > 97%
- Coverage: > 98%
- Number of graphene layers: 1
- Thickness (theoretical): 0.345 nm
- Sheet Resistance on PEN: 750±50 Ohms/sq (1cm x1cm)
- Grain size: Up to 20 μm
- Thickness of PE