Conductive Graphene Filament, a material by Graphene 3D Lab, is specifically designed to allow you to 3D print electrically conductive components using almost any commercially available desktop 3D printer.
The outstanding conductivity and flexibility displayed in our Conductive Flexible TPU Filament proves to be a first-rate solution in EMI (Electromagnetic interference) and RF (radio-frequency interference) shielding applications in a wide range of industries, including:
- Hospital equipment
- Enclosures and packaging
- Aerospace and Automotive
- Shock-absorbent padding
- Driving belts and timing belts, flexible tubes and connectors
Flexible Conductive Traces and Electrodes
Another application of Conductive Flexible TPU Filament is in the creation of electrically conductive circuitry used for pliable electronics. Projects include:
- Interfacing computers, Arduino boards, and other components
- Powering LED’s
- Digital keyboards, trackpads
- Pressure sensitive buttons
- Wearable electronics
- Medical devices, electrodes for electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG)
- Neural Surface Electrodes
In order to successfully use our Conductive Flexible TPU Filament in electronics applications, the electrical resistance of a circuit must be considered. Please be advised that this filament is designed for low-current applications.
Conductive Flexible TPU Filament can be used to create capacitive (touch) sensors, which can be found in a wide range of interactive electronics. Capacitive sensing can also be used to measure proximity, position, humidity, fluid levels, and acceleration. This filament is an excellent material for designing human interface devices as well.
- Avoid leaving filament in a heated nozzle for an extended period of time.
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 20-50°C (heated bed - optional)
- Recommended print speed: 2400 mm/min Nozzle size: > 0.4 mm
- Extrusion multiplier: 1.1
- Diameter : 1.75 mm (±0.1 mm)
- Weight: 100 grams
- Volume Resistivity: <1.25 Ω-cm
- Color: Black (Matte finish)
- Base Resin: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Hardness: Shore 90 A
- Reel diameter: 20 cm (7.87 in)
- Reel width: 5.5 cm (2.16 in)
- Improved UV stabil