Conductive Graphene Filament, a material by Graphene 3D Lab, is specifically designed to allow you to 3D print electrically conductive components using almost any commercially available desktop 3D printer! By purchasing this filament, you agree that you have read and agree to the product description below, including the handling and disclaimer statements.
- EMI/RF Shielding
- Manufacture of Conductive Traces
- 3D Printing
- Capacitive sensing
- High-Strength mechanical and functional parts
- Avoid leaving filament in a heated nozzle for an extended period of time.
- Recommended extruder temperature: 220°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 50°C
- Recommended print speed: 1800 mm/min Nozzle size: > 0.5mm
- Extrusion multiplier: 1.1
- Volume Resistivity: 0.6 ohm-cm
- Diameter : 1.75 mm or 3.00 mm
- Graphene-enhanced for superior conductivity and improved mechanical properties