Graphene Oxide Foam is readily dispersible in water. This highly porous material can easily absorb water and polar solvents. The hydrophilic foam requires only mild sonication and graphene oxide will remain stable afterwards. One can effortlessly create solutions or composites with this material.
We recommend this product be stored in a dry environment and tightly sealed in a container with a desiccant included.
- Graphene Oxide Composites
- Solar Cells
- Support for Metallic Catalysts
- Low Permeability Materials
- Electro-static Dissipation (ESD) films
- Chemical and Bio Sensors https://graphene-supermarket.com/Graphene-Oxide-Foam-Granules.html
- Purity: >99%
- Density: 30 mg/cm3
- Average Granule Size: 3 - 10 millimeters