The Reduced Graphene Oxide Foam boasts a low density of approximately 20 mg/cm3. This ultralight material can remarkably hold up to 3,500%-8,000% of its own weight of organic solvents and oils, all while being unaffected by water. The overlapping of RGO flakes form a mechanically robust foam with excellent electrical conductivity.
- Absorption- Foamed RGO structure is hydrophobic and is not wetted by water, hence can be utilized as a sorbent material. It exhibits remarkable absorption of organic solvents and petroleum products. It has been shown that reduced aerogel can absorb vacuum oil up to 37 times its weight.
- Energy Storage- It can also be employed as an electrode for electrochemical applications as this item displays great volume resistivity.
- Sensors- An ideal material for 3D gas and biosensors. Robust 3D network allow easy incorporation in devices.
- Composites- Unique three-dimensional structure facilitates dispersion of reduced graphene oxide in polymers and epoxies minimizing agglomeration of graphene platelets, the most common issue negatively affecting properties of graphene composites.
- Purity: >99%
- Density: 20 mg/cm3
- Average Granule Size: 3 - 10 millimeters
- Volume Conductivity: 5 Ohm x cm