Due to the outstanding resilience of this material, 3D printed objects with Scorpion can handle repeated stress with ease and maintains their shape. Compared its competitors, Scorpion Flexible Nylon has a very strong interlayer adhesion which is essential for high durability in mechanical parts. Furniture and container designers can exploit the bendability of this nylon to form unique shapes and prototypes. Scorpion is comfortable to the touch which makes it ideal for wearable 3D printing designs.
- Flexible Prints
- Wearable Prints
- Educational and DIY Projects
- Mechanical Parts
- Avoid leaving filament in a heated nozzle for an extended period of time.
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 225-235°C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: 50- 60°C
- Recommended Printing Speed: 50 mm/sec
- Nozzle Diameter: minimum 0.4 mm
- This filament can be post-processed to look either smooth or rough.
- Color: White
- Diameter : 1.75 mm
- Reel diameter: 20 cm (7.87 in)
- Reel width: 5.5 cm (2.16 in)