Graphene Oxide (Small Flakes)
Graphene oxide disperses readily in water and other solvents, breaking up into macroscopic flakes, mostly one layer thick. Graphene oxide layers are about 1.1 ± 0.2 nm thick.
- Graphene-polymer composite materials
- Ultrastrong graphene oxide paper
- Transparent conductive coatings
- Solar cells
- Support for metallic catalysts
- Low permeability materials
- Electro-static Dissipation (ESD) films
- Chemical and bio sensors
- Multifunctional Materials Based on Graphene
- Graphene Research
- Dry paper-like powder
- Color: Brown
- Composition: Carbon (79%), Oxygen (20%)
- Flake size: 0.3-0.7 microns.
- Thickness: 1 atomic layer - about 50%.