MoS2 Pristine Flakes are nanoscale crystals dispersed in ethanol/water solution. If separated from the solution, nano-MoS2 forms emerald-green crystals that look different from the silver-black crystals of bulk MoS2.
- Flexible Displays
- MoS2 Research
- Thin Semiconducting Films
This solution can be easily deposited onto a substrate or surface of your choice to form a thin film coating.
- Lateral Size: 100-400 nm
- Thickness: 1-8 monolayers
- Purity in dry phase: >99%
- Solution Concentration: 18 mg/L
- Solution is stable under ambient conditions