A single fuel cell consists of a membrane electrode assembly (MEA) and two flow-field plates delivering about 0.5 and 1V voltage (too low for most applications). Just like batteries, individual cells are stacked to achieve a higher voltage and power. This assembly of cells is called a fuel cell stack, or just a stack.
The power output of a given fuel cell stack will depend on its size. Increasing the number of cells in a stack increases the voltage, while increasing the surface area of the cells increases the current. A stack is finished with end plates and connections for ease of further use.
Below you will find many stacks that can easily be integrated into a system to provide an operational power system tailored for most specific applications. We even offer DIY and build it yourself fuel cell stacks and kits.
- Flex-Stak Kit
- Flex-Stak Assembled
- Flex-Stak Electrochemical Cell
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Flex-Stak
- Flow Battery Flex-Stak
- GreenBox 2 – 100
- GreenBox 2 Light
- G-HFCS-10W6V (10 W Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Generator)
- G-HFCS-20W12V (20 W Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Generator)
- G-HFCS-30W6V (30 W Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Generator)
- G-HFCS-60W (60 W Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Generator)
- G-HFCS-100W12V (100 W Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Generator)