A single fuel cell consists of a membrane electrode assembly (MEA) and two flow-field plates delivering about 0.5 and 1V voltage (too low for most applications). Just like batteries, individual cells are stacked to achieve a higher voltage and power. This assembly of cells is called a fuel cell stack, or just a stack. The power output of a given fuel cell stack will depend on its size. Increasing the number of cells in a stack increases the voltage, while increasing the surface area of the cells increases the current. A stack is finished with end plates and connections for ease of further use.
Below you will find many stacks that can easily be integrated into a system to provide an operational power system tailored for most specific applications. We even offer DIY and build it yourself fuel cell stacks and kits.
- GreenBox 2 – 200
- GreenBox 2 – 300
- GreenHub 2 – 1000
- GreenHub 2 PRO 500
- GreenHub 2 PRO 1000
- G-HFCS-200W15V (200 W Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Generator)
- G-HFCS-300W12V (300 W Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Generator)
- G-HFCS-600W24V (600 W Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Generator)
- G-HFCS-1kW36V (1kW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Power Generator)
- 300W Liquid Cooled PEM Fuel Cell Stack
- 200W Liquid Cooled PEM Fuel Cell Stack
- 100W Liquid Cooled PEM Fuel Cell Stack