BIOPURE PLATINUM NANOPARTICLES – BARE (CITRATE)
Citrate is one of our most popular surface options; the “bare” surface is ideal for displacement with other molecules or ligands.
BioPure materials are high quality, unagglomerated, and monodisperse nanoparticles. Extensively purified and provided sterile with low endotoxin. Ideal for in-vivo and in-vitro studies and medical applications.
Provided at 1 mg/mL. 5, 30, and 50 nm sizes supplied in aqueous 2 mM sodium citrate; 70 nm size is in aqueous 4 mM sodium citrate.
- Endotoxin Concentration: < 2.5 EU/mL (< 5.0 EU/mL for ≤ 20 nm sizes)
- Hydrodynamic diameter (DLS): TEM diameter plus 0 to 20 nm
- Zeta potential: –15 to –65 mV
- pH of solution: 5.5 to 8.5
- Particle surface: sodium citrate
- Solvent: sodium citrate solution
- Peak wavelength (λmax): n/a